Wednesday, September 29, 2010

HOMELESSNESS

 Hello my name is Jana.  I am in the seventh grade globaloria class at EGMS.  The social issue for my game is HOMELESSNESS and I feel very passionate about it because.......
 HOMELESS PEOPLE dont have food, water, or shelter.  They have to search around in dumpsters just to find leftover scraps.  Some homeless people even have to live in boxes for shelter.
I think that people should try to help people who are homeless.  We should not just ignore this problem, we should try to stop it.  IF I WERE HOMELESS I would want to be helped,and not ignored.  That is why I feel PASSIONATE ABOUT HOMELESSNESS.

3 comments:

  1. Yes that topic does need to be adressed because when you are homeless tyou don't have really anything you have family and that's it. I ahev been to new york and their is a lot of homeless poeople in new york. And your blog is great! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think its bad.. because people die every day because of starvation

    ReplyDelete