Monday, June 6, 2011

final game presintation



>







  • The Big Idea: Provide an update on your team's game topic. What is the most important concept you want your players to learn?










  •  I want the player of my game to learn that homelessness is a problem and people should try their best to get people off of the streets. They will learn how to help a homeless person and what to do if you see one. I think that it is very important for my players to understand what homelessness really is.










  • Making Decisions as a Team: How did your team's ideas about the game topic change over time?










  • I am the only person in my team but I often change my mind on things and have to go back and change things.










  • Roles & Responsibilities: Tell us more about your team process. Please each talk about your specific roles, and how you work together.










  •  My role in my team is to make my game and do research on my topic.










  • Research: What kind of research went into your game topic? What did you learn about your topic? What message do you want the player to understand?










  •  I had to do alot of research for my game. I learned that there is many homeless people in the world and we should help. I want the player to learn that we need to help homeless people.










  • The User Experience: Explain the actions players take in your game. How do you play it? What decisions were made about features to include, and how did you decide?










  • The players just have to help the homeless person. The game play is fairly simple. 










  • Mastering Flash: What Flash resources have been most helpful in your learning so far, and why? How did you locate these resources?










  •  The code where you have to navigate between scenes is the code I used the most and it can be found on the wiki.










  • Overcoming Challenges: What curriculum topic has been most difficult for you so far? How did you overcome this difficulty? What programming features are you most proud of in your game?










  • I never really had any challenges with my game. The only problems I had was with the coding in my game, but once I asked someone like my teacher it got fixed.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment