Monday, December 20, 2010

VIDEO BLOG


*   The Big Idea: Describe your team's game topic. What is the most important concept you want your players to learn? My game topic is homelessness.  I want people to learn that homelessness is a problem and we should put a stop to it.
*  Making Decisions as a Team: How did your individual ideas from "Imagining Your Game" come together for your team game topic? How did your team decide the topic? I am the only person in my team so I did not have to think that hard.  The way that I decided to choose this as my topic is because I went to a large city and I saw a lot of homeless people.  I felt bad about them and i wanted to show people what they go through.
*  Roles & Responsibilities: Tell us more about your team process. Please each talk about your specific roles, and how you work together.  I don’t have a team so my role is to do everything I have to do to make my game.
*  Research: What kind of research went into the way you will express the game topic?   I researched how a homeless person lives and what he/she does for their everyday needs.
*  The User Experience: Explain the game play. What actions does the player take in the game? Has this changed since you first started planning your game? Why? In my game your will have to find out where the homeless person is and help him get back on his feet.  I didn’t change my game much from when I first started.  I just changed a few of my graphics.
*  Mastering Flash: What Flash resources have been most helpful in your learning so far, and why? How did you locate these resources?  I think that paper prototyping was the most helpful.  It helped me plan what my game would look like and what I would make things do.  I found this resource on the wiki homepage. It showed me how to do it and what materials to use.
*  Overcoming Challenges: What curriculum topic has been most difficult for you so far? How did you overcome this difficulty?   I think that the hardest thing for me was remembering the codes.  I have overcome it by getting help from a friend or the teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment